Institutional Repository of Key Laboratory of Marine Ecology & Environmental Sciences, CAS
|Place of Conferral||北京|
|Keyword||夜光藻 种群动态 繁殖 摄食 生态效应|
|Abstract||本研究于2015年逐月对胶州湾12个站位进行了多学科综合调查，获取了胶州湾红色夜光藻（red Noctiluca scintillans）种群以及水文、生化等环境因子的周年数据，分析了环境因子与夜光藻的种群动态间关系，探讨夜光藻大量繁殖的生态学机制；并通过综合分析夜光藻种群动态与浮游植物周年数据、夜光藻摄食实验数据，研究夜光藻的摄食行为，以评估夜光藻大量繁殖时对浮游生物群落可能造成的影响。主要结论如下：|
（1）夜光藻丰度、有性和无性繁殖个体比例的月际变化显著。全年各站位夜光藻丰度范围为0~31.37×103 ind./m³，月平均丰度呈现双峰分布，峰值分别出现在2月和7月。二分裂个体比例介于0~31.25 ‰，有性繁殖个体比例介于0~29.41 ‰，两种繁殖方式均呈现出季节差异及站位差异，表明这两种繁殖方式均受环境因素的影响。在浮游植物丰度降低时，有性繁殖和二分裂个体比例均出现下降，而当浮游植物丰度回升时，有性繁殖比二分裂更快的响应食物恢复。
（5）夜光藻摄食能够显著影响浮游生物群落结构。夜光藻的现场摄食实验发现夜光藻的摄食使得硅藻和甲藻丰度均出现显著降低，但链状硅藻的下降比例远高于非链状硅藻和甲藻。实验组链状硅藻中圆海链藻和双突角毛藻丰度下降比例分别达到71.42 %和64.58 %，而实验组中多种甲藻的丰度高于对照组。经过夜光藻摄食，实验组的硅藻/甲藻比例比对照组下降29.18 %，非链状硅藻/链状硅藻比例提升43.34 %。表明链状硅藻更容易被夜光藻捕获，夜光藻的摄食可能在短时间内改变浮游植物群落结构，影响浮游生物群落间的营养传递。
|Other Abstract||To investigate the mechanism of Noctiluca scintillans blooms in the Jiaozhou Bay, water samples were collected in 12 stations from January to December, 2015. Correlation among population dynamics, population structure, and environmental factors were studied. The correlation between N. scintillans aboudance and annual variation of phytoplankton data, and grazing behavior of N. scintillans in both laboratory experiments and field experiments was also analyzed to investigate its affects on phytoplankton communities. The major findings were listed as following:|
(1) Inter-monthly variation was founded in the abundance of N. scintillans and the ratio of reproductive individuals. The abundance of N. scintillans varied from 0 to 31.37×103 ind./m³, and the average monthly abundance presented a bimodal distribution pattern, peaks appeared at Feburary and July. The ratio of binary fission was between 0~31.25 ‰, and the ratio of sexual reproduction was between 0~29.41 ‰. There were overt seasonal and spatial variations in the ratios of sexual reproduction and binary fission, indicating that the two reproduction strategies were affected by environment factors. The ratios of the two reproduction strategy decreased along with decreasing of phytoplankton abundance, the sexual reproduction responded faster than the binary fission when the abundance of phytoplankton risen again.
(2) Water temperature, chlorophyll a, nitrite and nitrate were the key factors influencing the abundance and reproduction of N. scintillans. Water temperature was negatively correlated with the abundance of N. scintillans and the ratio of reproductive individuals. Chlorophyll a was positively correlated with the abundance of N. scintillans and the ratio of reproductive individuals, since chlorophyll a indicates the abundance of food for N. scintillans. Nitrite and nitrate were negatively correlated with the abundance of N. scintillans and the ratio of sexual reproduction, indicating that nitrite and nitrate might play an important role in regulating the metabolism pathway of reproduction.
(3) Chained diatoms might be the major food source for N. scintillans in Jaozhou Bay. The abundance of N. scintillans was positively correlated with the abundance of chained diatoms, suggested the chained diatoms might be the major food source for N. scintillans. The abundance of N. scintillans were negatively correlated with the Shannon-Wiener index, indicating the decrease in diversity of phytoplankton might increase the risk of N. scintillans bloom.
(4) N. scintillans had overt food preference in laboratory trials.The laboratory experiment indicated the grazing rate and the proportion of indvidals containing food vacuoles increased with increasing bait concentration. The grazing rates on Skeletonema costatum and Platymonas helgolandica Kylin var. tsingtaoensis were higher than the others. The grazing rate on Akashiwo sanguinea was the lowest. Grazing behavior was affected by the surface property and mobility of different baits. As to diatoms and Platymonas helgolandica Kylin var. tsingtaoensis, the grazing rate and the proportion of food vacuoles was positively correlated with the cell volume, while the results were in the opposite for dinoflagellates.
(5) The grazing of N. scintillans impacted the structure of plankton community. The grazing of N. scintillans in field water caused decreasing in the abundances of both diatoms and dinoflagellates. The decreasing in chained diatoms was higher than the decreasing in unchained diatoms. The abundance of Thalassiosira rotula and Chaetoceros didymus decreased more than 50 %, with higher abundance of dinoflagellates in experiment group than control group. The ratio of dinoflagellate/diatom and unchained/chained diatoms in the experiment group were 43.13 % and 43.34 % higher than the control group. The results indicated the chained diatoms are more likely to be grazed by N. scintillans and the grazing of N. scintillans will change the structure of phytoplankton community in short period.
|田达玮. 胶州湾夜光藻种群动态及其摄食特征研究[D]. 北京. 中国科学院大学,2017.|
|Files in This Item:|
|田达玮硕士论文5.26.pdf（9474KB）||学位论文||开放获取||CC BY-NC-SA||Application Full Text|
|Recommend this item|
|Export to Endnote|
|Similar articles in Google Scholar|
|Similar articles in Baidu academic|
|Similar articles in Bing Scholar|
Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.